cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD70AV3A - VF31 issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have one strange issue. my client uses a batch job run of program SD70AV3A (VF31) to generate the invoice outputs.

When the outputs are generated for the first run (processing mode 1), the delivery numbers which are displayed on the print copy are wrong. the delivery number of the preceding invoice document is shown on the invoices. but when i check the same output in VF31 / VF03 again, the output seems correct.

for example, if i generate an output for an invoice 11111 which is not delivery relevant and has no delivery document, still on my batch job output print copy, the delivery number ABCDE is being printed. this ABCDE delivery number corresponds to the preceding invoice 11110 which has absolutely no connection to 11111.

But when i recheck the output for 11111 in VF31 / VF03, the output is correct and there is no delivery number mentioned there.

I believe that even thought the smart form and driving program for the output type is "Z", then also this should not have been the case as when i see the same output in VF31 / VF03 separately, its correct

This is Spooky.....

Pls help.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siddhant,

This is exactly a programming problem.  When the development was made for the printing program, it was created only for single invoices. But when you run VF31, it is done for multiple invoices and because of a bug in the looping, some of the data will be read for the preceeding invoice documents. If you say this to the developer, he should be able to fix the problem rightaway.

We had exactly the same problem long back and it was finally fixed by the developer.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Waza & Navaneetha,

just one question.

as this is a standard program, how did you exactly fix the issue? was the issue with the smart form or the VF31 program?? is there an OSS note for the same

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was with the Smartform.  All I remember was the developer had to "clear" and "refresh" some tables and fields.

Regards

Waza

Former Member
0 Kudos

ohh okay. thanks for the info. my programmer is already looking into this

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the inputs Waza and Navaneetha   appreciate it. will contact the programmer rightaway.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sounds like a Smartform problem.  Discuss with your developer.  I think he/she needs to clear/refresh some variables.

Regards

Waza