cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combined Requirement & Receipts view in PPDS with corresponding mapping of demand and supply elements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is there a standard way in PPDS , where we can find in one screen preferably the date wise matching of demand with supply elements?

For example - When I see PPDS orders on the planning board for a particular resource, then can i find to which demand elements they are pegged to ?

If there is any standard report. The requirement view displays only the demand and the Receipt view displays only the supply. I want both in one view with the mapping of corresponding demand supply element.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Chuck 11

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chuck,

/SAPAPO/RRP3; pegging overview tab.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dogboy

The pegging overview in Product view will give the pegging for just one Product/ order but I am looking for something which shows the same pegging relationship for all the orders loaded on a resource. Is there any other view/report which provide that information ?

Chuck 11

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chuck,

Check transaction /n/SAPAPO/POV1, you will get lots of information there.

Rgds

Sourabh

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chuck,

Is this answers your query, please share.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh

Actually the transaction you mentioned (/n/SAPAPO/POV1) is for Product Overview and it shows the mapping of requirement qty with receipt qty. However it was not showing the dates.

The exact mapping of requirement qty with receipt qty with the dates can be found in the transaction /n/SAPAPO/CDPS_REPT in the "ORDER LIST".

I discovered the same while researching myself.

Thanks

Chuck 11

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chuck,

That is really great, thanks for sharing.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are welcome...

Chuck11

Answers (0)