cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Localized Resources : How to find the Resource ID ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to change lot of texts as my implementations is in Spanish and my customer needs to use particular texts.

I'm using Localized Resources "value override" functionality and works fine,  but I'm facing lot of problems to find the correct "resource" to change and I search by value and spend lot of time for each value changed.

There is any way to find the resource ID from the Text in the Page? something like "right button menu" , etc.?

Thank you !!!

Celeste

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200421
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Celeste,

You should be able to find the resource id by running the list query and putting in the criteria to search for.  I've attached an example screenshot below.  What version are you working in?

Thank you,

Rosemary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rosemary , thank you for your answer! I'm working in CLM 9.0 On Premise and I wanted to know if there is any way to find the Localized Resource ID but using the "Bundle" or "Value" in search option, something more specific since I need to change standard texts that occurr several times.

Thank you!

Celeste

former_member200421
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Celeste,

Can  you give me an example of what you are trying to find.  The Bundle will probably not be helpful for what I think you are trying to do.  Have you tried entering the value that you want to change in the search critieria?  If I can understand more about what you are trying to find, maybe I can provide some better suggestions on how to find it. 

Thanks much,

Rosemary

Answers (0)