Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple search: Including Completed Shopping Carts - 7.02

dennis_vater
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello together,

does someone know how to get back the flag for "" in the simple search of team shopping carts? There is a note 1783871 which describes that the flag is now only available in the advanced search but we need it in the simple search as well and the note is implemented in 7.02 from the beginning... Any way to get this one out?

Thank you and best regards,

Dennis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know this is an old thread but maybe others can use this information.

I got the "Include completed shopping carts" back like this:

1. go to transaction powl_query and double click on the query you are missing it for

2. choose "Query settings" and include the option in "quick search"

3. save your changes

4. run powl_d01 program through se38 and enter the application id that you can find through transaction powl_typer. Remove your user name and the tickmark in "display". This will delete cached queries so that your change will be reflected when running the application. This has to be done on your QA and Production system as well when you transport your changes.

dennis_vater
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

yes know that we can customize the POWL as we like but it's hard to find the right feeder. Anyway: Where can I check if the shadowing mode is enabled or not? Cause before the upgrade all users had the possibility of changing the query.

Regards,

Dennis

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis,

I suggest searching for POWL shadowing and reviewing the help and Wiki documentation, please also note that the POWL shadowing belongs to the SAP component area BC-MUS-POW, not SRM POWL.

Regards,

Jason

dennis_vater
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

yes we are on SRM 7.02. I have found it now... "Change Query" and there I can tick the box. But now another problem appears: Our users do not see the "Change Query" and "Define Query" but I do. Do you know why they can not see it? Roles seem to be OK. Besides I think it is very bad that you have to go to "Change Query" and can there tick the field and also add it to the normal "Quick criteria". There I would like to have it in standard.

Thank you and regards,

Dennis

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis,

Normally if the POWL shadowing mode is enabled the change/define query links are not available. This is the standard response.

Perhaps shadowing is enabled for the users.

In terms of your requirement, please note that POWL is normally tuned for the majority requirement, i.e. customers are polled on what is preferable and this is the predelivered settings.

However, in POWL and advanced search many customizing options are provided for the administrators to change the layout/look and feel and results of the search so it is up to each Business to define this themselves if they are unhappy with the predelivered settings.

Regards,

Jason

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Actually note 1783871 refers to SRMNXP0, that is an SRM UI add-on.

Have you implemented this add-on?

Are you meaning by "simple search", the POWL search? If so, the "including completed shopping carts" is still displayed in POWL.

Regards,

Ricardo

former_member272779
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello can you give me your system details ? Are you on SRM 7.02 ?

Kind regards,

Antoinette