SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Specify Application Form in FPCOPARA

former_member185943
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I want to print an invoice from tcode FKKINVDOC_DISP, I can push Bill Simulation button, I get a popup where I can specify any Application Form of FICA_INVOICE class which is used for printing (or whatever).

I would like to do similar in FPCOPARA (Correspondence Printing by mass), but can't find how could I specify application form to print to.

I tried inserting record in customizing as:

IMG -> Cross-Application Components -> General Application Functions -> Correspondence -> Define Application Forms for Correspondence

But my entry there is ignored.

Is there a way to achieve this?

Thanks!

KR,

Igor

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Igor:

that is not possible.  The correspondence entries are already written with a form id prior to fpcopara.  The time for specifying the form is when the entry is created.  By default it uses the configuration as you mention.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Igor:

that is not possible.  The correspondence entries are already written with a form id prior to fpcopara.  The time for specifying the form is when the entry is created.  By default it uses the configuration as you mention.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hi, William,

Thanks for info! However, I discovered that a FQ event nr 2686 is called in program RFKK_MASS_ACT_SINGLE_JOB which runs as background job when print is scheduled from FPCOPARA. There I was able to redirect output to another App Form.

Thanks!

KR,

Igor