cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in RG1 register update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I have created delivery document (by mvt type 601) and immediately cancelled the same, but still entry is getting displayed for J1I5 and getting updated in J_1IRG1 as well.

Similarly when i cancel delivery document by (by mvt type 602), same entry is getting updated in RG1 table.

Pls. suggest the procedure and required settings.

Thanks in advance,

Prashant.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is quite logical.if you are updating register for 601, naturaly you should update reversal entry as well. Same is happening with J1I5. if you dont want entry for these movement types in RG1, you need to remove then from J_1IMVT.

There are many entries available in J1I5 based on movements and materials. All need not to be posted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for replies.

Both movement types are already updated in J_1IMVT table and update procedure is done by RMA first then IDH..

Still entries related to 602 and duplicate 601 is getting updated in J_1IRG1 table.

Say i do PGI by 601 and then cancel delivery by 602 then again i do new delivery with 601 then there are two records gets updated for 601 and RMA shows duplicate record for 561 and 602 as well..

Pls suggest..

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Updation of J1I5 is purely depends on the client requirement

i.e What are the movement types we need to consider for RG1 Register based on the we need to consider those movement types with respective clarification in J1I5

For example 

601, 641 - IDH

601 - IWE

101 (without Quality inspection) -RMA

321 (with Quality inspection) - RMA

Normally we don't consider 561 movement because it is initial upload so we will update those balances directly in Table J_2IRG1BAL 

so if you don't specify movement type in J1I5 system will consider all movement types which is there in the table J_1IMVMT

if any further clarification please update here

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How did you update the J1I5? I mean what parameters you used to update the RMA. Did you specify the 601 document or chose only the Posting period.

If you donot specify the Material document number then system updates all the Material goods movement which are relevant for Excise in J_1IMVT and Classification within the Posting date range given.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for valuable inputs.

We do MIGO with 581 mvt type and then do PGI by 601 and PGR by 602.. those mvt types are updated in J_1IMVMT.

Problem is when i cancel delivery immediately after PGI (by 602) still PGI entry appears for RG1 update by IDH.

Also for cancelled delivery by 602 comes for RMA.. and duplicate entry comes in J_1IRG1 tabel.

Selection criteria for RG1 update is,

Company, Plant, Series grp, Posting date, classification (RMA first then IDH), Register RG1.

Pls suggest.

Warm Regards,

Prashant.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think system updates J_1IRG1 automatically when you perform PGI (601) and also when you cancel PGI document (602 Mvt) . If not, then you have an option to update them manually thorugh J1I5 transaction with proper classification.

Here the classification could be IDH as the Movement is a Goods issue against delivery. RMA classification is only used for Receipts as well cancellations and not for Goods issues.

You may use the User exit J_1I7_USEREXIT_J1I5_VAL to Validate the Classification updated for Material documents. I feel SD persons could give you a clear picture on this.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure Movement type 601 and 602 are relevant for Excise in J_1IMVT table. Further you may check whether J_1IRG1 has any records already updated.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is already informed to you, Use Internationalization and Unicode instead of SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) for CIN related queries.

amine_lamkaissi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

When you update RG1 you have to first update RG1 for Classification ROP or RMS.

Amine

balaji_parsewar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Please ensure movement type 601 part of movement type list required for updating RG1 in SPRO.

Moreover please update RG1 with RMA first then try with IDH.

I hope this will help.

Regards,

Balaji