Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option to cancel/delete confirmation in SRM is grayed out

former_member130215
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

One of the users is facing this problem,i.e on his SRM portal the potion to cancel the confirmation is disable or grayed out as shown below,

Please help in finding the root cause of this problem.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitesh,

Confirmations can be physically deleted if the

document status is Saved or Awaiting Approval. If the goods receipt is already posted

in the ERP system, the confirmation needs to be canceled (only possible if an invoice

has not yet been posted).

Best regards,

Krish

former_member130215
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Krish SRM,

I tried to cancel the confirmation(for which the invoice has been posted) and was able to do so in the testing system, so i guess this may not be the reason of graying out of the Delete confirmation button.

Also like to inform you that the user is able to see the Delete confirmation(enabled) button for the Shopping carts created in this new year(2013). The user is facing the issue only with the last year SCs.

former_member130215
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Krish..

can you think of any other reason for the gyraying out of the delete confirmation button.Below is the

screen shot :

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the table BBP_DOCUEMent_tab and check are there any entries relevant to the PO's you are finding mentioned issue?

Best regards,

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Need to reverse follow on document first i.e. Invoice by MR8M ( If backend is SAP ERP ) and then try again or cancell MIGO in SAP ERP itself

former_member130215
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

As mentioned in my above comments, I tried to cancel the confirmation(for which the invoice has been posted) and was able to do so in the testing system, so i guess this may not be the reason of graying out of the Delete confirmation button.

I already suggested the user to cancel the material documents using tcode MBST in SAP ERP back end system and this will ultimately reflect in the SRM portal, but she wants me to know the reason of this graying out delete button.Her priority is that if required, she can cancel the confirmation from SRM only.

Please think of any other reason and let me know

former_member130215
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Krish SRM,

The entry in BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB table only signifies that the PO or PR(purchase requisition) is not created in the SAP ERP back end system for that particular shopping cart.I don't think it has anything to do with the GR/confirmations in SRM.

Right??

Answers (0)