Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QE51N table configuration doesn't load

bartlomiej_lach
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts!

For last 2 days I've struggled with table control issue. I wanted to hide 2 columns  - 'calculate formula' and 'display formula'.

As I want to set it for all users I use 'Administrator' button

I set 'Invisible' checkboxes for both fields, I click 'Activate' and automatically flag 'Available sys. variant' is set.

ThanI close both windows. If I check table TCVIEW I see that these all data are saved properly (flags are set)

But when I leave transaction and run it one more time all my settings are reset on the screen, but they are still the same in DB!!! I want to point that I don't have any user variants, I want to have just one system variant. May be I do something wrong, or I should setup something else?

Thanks in advance for any hints.

Regards

Bartek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

While table setting in QE51N, Just go to Result Record screen & Drag the column 'calculate formula' and 'display formula' to Zero length (Hide the 2 columns), then you do table setting & save.

Your fields will not show in Screen.

bartlomiej_lach
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul!

Many thanks... it's not ideal solution, because user can always change size, but I think I have to live with that.

Or maybe someone else has different idea?

Many thanks for help.

Regards

Bartek

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you pick the column & get size zero means you cant see that columns, after that follow your maintained procedure as you did already (Click on table setting -> Administrator -> Hide the fields -> Activate ->Close & Save )

No one can see the fields & there is no question of Changing the columns.

Answers (0)