cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I integrate different floorplan managers applications in one?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I want to manage different floor plan managers (FPMs) into one. The aplication must be always in the same window of the browser. One idea was to create variants and load them on demand. Could it work? Is there any idea better to integrate several FPMs. Is there any style guide or an example to do this?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergio,

We can achieve this by using of component configuration of different UIBB's of our fpm applications into our final application. But like webynpro component (Integration in any fpm application through FLUID ) it's not posible bcoz our ovp application component doesnt' have implemented interface 'IF_FPM_UI_BUILDING_BLOCK'.

Thanks & Regards

Praveen Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

create a  FPM configuration (first) with multiple uibb you can call your differen configuration in these UIBB

all configuration then call in one window of main FPM conguration(first)

hendrik_brandes
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sergio,

you can try to separate the configurations into the corresponding UIBBs. Then you have the single structure of each application and after this, you can try to configure them into one floorplan.

For example:

If you have several applications ( one list, one detail search, one form ) on the same data, you can integrate them by using tabbed-UIBB.

Another idea could be: Write a WD4A application, which reuses the FPM-window of the first application by component usage. Then integrate this WD4A as freestyle-uibb within a tabbed-UIBB. Repeat this for the other applications.

But I think, it will be very tricky, because you will have only the view-side respected. I cannot image, that every event will be handled correctly.

Kind regards,

Hendrik