cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business System of client 001 change

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a PI system SAP NetWeaver 7.3 and Solman system SAP SOLUTION MANAGER 7.1.

EWA for PI reports an alert under

-- >PI operations for SID

--> Integration Engine Configuration for SID

--> Business system of client 001

--> PII Housekeeping jobs

and in here, it recommends to schedule standard house keeping jobs.

But our default client is 300. I've gone through note 940309 (which i know is not for our versoin), however everything is fine as per the note except exchange profile which shows 1 as the value in the client field.

However I dont think this will have an impact as there is an alert which says "Note that changing the database connection for the exchange profile may effect other SAP NetWeaver Exchange Infrastructure components. This page is obsolete and is only used as a fallback option if the RFC destination does not exist"

Is there any other option within PI 7.3 that controls client 001 business system status. 

Basically I want to get rid of the alert above. Any thoughts please.

Regards

Kalyan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

smavachee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kalyana,

My understanding is 001 should not be used. Is it a fresh installation of PI 7.3 or a Client copy ?

If it is Client copy then it should not be there.

Regards,

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for responding

It was upgraded to 730 long time back. The alert has been there for a while. We have taken over support and are looking into it now. Client 300 is the Integration Engine in all respect and PI related processes are all fine. Just that we want to get rid of the alert.

We have scheduled all the standard jobs in client 300 but somehow its picking 001 as a Business system as well and we dont know where this configuration is stemming from. Would it still be exchange profile configuration despite a valid RFC. If it had been exchange profile, shouldn't we see impact on any other areas. ?

Regards

Kalyan

smavachee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check below details,

SXMB_ADM-->Integration engine configuration -> application system & Integration server ?

Have a look at below link, similar kind of thread..

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3150269

Hope it helps.!

Regards,

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already followed note 940309. 001 is Application system and 300 is Integration server. Its in the note.

Regards

Kalyan