I executed the command sapgenpse get_my_name -v -n validity

but it dispalys no PSE name supplied, no SSO credentials found

pls guide me for the above issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error can be resolved by logging through the user with which sap router is configured i.e first installed e.g adm etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your saprouter working fine or you are setting it for the first time?

Please check whether you have created local.pse  . If not, it seems that you need to setup the saprouter again.

please use the below command .

sapgenpse get_pse -v -r certreq -p local.pse "<Your Distinguished Name>"

This command will get create the certificate request ‘certreq’ in the Saprouter folder itself

The distinguished name can be obtained from the path service.sap.com/Saprouter-sncadd where you will  have to click on the Apply Now button. There the Saprouter would be specified along with the

distinguished name. In case nothing is mentioned there, the system data has to be maintained in the   marketplace. Once this is done, the Saprouter entry would appear.

Copy the text from the certreq file and paste it onto the text area of the same form on the SAP Service  Marketplace from which you copied the Distinguished Name.

In response you will receive the certificate signed by the CA in the Service Marketplace, cut and paste the text to a local file named srcert .With this in turn you can install the certificate in your saprouter by issuing the following command.

sapgenpse import_own_cert -c srcert -p local.pse

Now you will have to create the credentials for the SAProuter using the following command,

sapgenpse seclogin -p local.pse -O <WINNT user for SAPROUTER>

If you omit -O <user>, the credentials are created for the logged in user account  This will create a file cred_v2 in the same folder.  Check if the certificate has been imported correctly using the command,

sapgenpse get_my_name -v -n Issuer

The name of the Issuer should be: CN=SAProuter CA, OU=SAProuter, O=SAP, C=DE  . If not we have to scrap the installation and start all over again.

STARTING THE SAP ROUTER:

Once the saprouttab file has been created start the SAP Router from the command prompt as follows:

saprouter -r -S 3299 -K "p:<Your Distingushed Name>"

Thanks and Regards,

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vimal,

Thanks for your response.

we have configured saprouter and its working fine.

But when i m trying to get the information about saprouter using command prompt, it displays the following error

get_my_name: no PSE name supplied, no SSO credentials found!

ERROR in aux_get_credentials_file: (219/0x00db) Couldn't open cred file for reading: <PATH>

ERROR in aux_file20ctetString: (1281/0x0501) open (<PATH>) returned: "Permission denied"

Thanks with regards,

Mathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check from which user you are accessing the file. You should be accessing the saprouter only with the user through which you have configured saprouter.

Local.pse file will  have  to exist in the saprouter folder.

Thanks and Regards

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vimal,

There is the actual problem. I am unable to find the user under which the local.pse was created.

Is there any command to find the user?

Thanks,

Mathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vimal,

Thanks for your answers.

We solved our problems without saprouter information.