cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find the right messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have a bpm szenario with some send and receive steps. If the process is productiv a lot of instances are running. If an error in a step occurs I want to see in SXMB_MONI all messages which belongs to this instance, but not the others.

I can determine the message-id of the error step. But how to retrieve from that the other steps.

Best regards

Mathias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mathias,

i think this is not possible in the standard. You have to extend the monitoring. Have a look to <a href="/people/alessandro.guarneri/blog/2006/02/14/super-message-monitor-for-sap-xi Message Monitor for SAP XI</a>.

Regards,

Udo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>If an error in a step occurs I want to see in SXMB_MONI all messages which belongs to this instance, but not the others.

choose you message id of one message in sxmb_moni

and then go to <b>PE</b> and technical workflow

from there you will see all of your messages that belong to this BPE instance

you can also try:

SXMB_MONI_BPE

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

that's right. But I can only see the payload of transformations and not the payload of sending or receiving messages. Am I wrong?

Best regards

Mathias

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can see the error where exacltly ie in which step In SXMB_MONI_BPE.If you click on error step you can find the respective error.

Check this one...

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e7bc3a5a-0501-0010-1095-eb47159e...

Regards,