cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to find all the Inspection Lots.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Guru's

I am facing some Problem with the Inspection lots list in a particular period all at once, for which UD also Made for them. I just want only Inspection Lot, Equipment or material and the result recorded. value in the report. Do we have any Existing Standard report for that. But, When i Tried to check the Results History, Itz only showing only for the particular Equipment's Results for a particular Period, But What I am looking for all multiple no.of Equipment's How can we find it out Results, in Particular Period. I Also just want to Know where all the data is going to be stored.( I mean Results)>plz help me, Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Nivas.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

QA33?

Regards

Ben

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ben,

Thank you very much for your reply.

But in QA33 regarding PM module, We don't find any Equipment no. or Equipment Description or the what is the result recorded against that Inspection lot Wright !!.. I Want Inspection lot No. and Equipment Number and Results recorded, in the particular Period. Do we have any standard Report for this, or need develop a a custom report. If it is a Custom report , I have Already Checked , QASR,QAMR tables. But i Couldn't get the Proper flow of it . I mean Equipment no............> Order no.........> Inspection lot ...............> Result Recorded ....Plz help .. Thanks in advance

Regards

Nivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in QGA2. But still you can't get the detailed analysis reports with materials / equipments, inspection lots & its corresponding results.

You have to develop Customer Report for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Maheswaran,

Thank you for your Reply, I have checked the transaction , I also feel the same, but What Could be the functional logic for the result displaying in the report. Please  help, Thanks in advance.

Regards

Nivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can get the details in QALS, QPMK, PLMK, QAMR & QASR tables.

Inspection Lot details will be available in QALS. MIC details will be in QPMK. Inspection Plan will be in PLMK. Results will be in QAMR & QASR.

palaniappanmeen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh

Instead of going for the reports, which is time consuming, we can go for simple queries, which would solve you purpose

regards

Palaniappan M

Former Member
0 Kudos

QA11 ,QA14

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You for your Reply.,

But those Transactions You have Mentioned Are not useful for the above Problem that I have mentioned.

Regards

NIvas