Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reprocessing IDOC in ECC from SXMB_Moni

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to reprocess the IDOC which failed in ECC sent from PI, when i try to restart the message it says RFC destination XX does not exist. where XX is the PI system. why is it trying to connect to PI system instead of reporcessing or showing some other error. FYI, the ECC and SAP PI are both 7.3

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same error - did you find the solution ?

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

If i remember correctly it was the issue with the proxy in the backend system. once that was resolved we were able to reprocess.

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

I am sorry guys, actually its a proxy in the receiver system that i am trying to reprocess, the proxy is working fine, but when when some sytem error occurs and if it fails and when we try to reprocess that when the dump is coming as "no RFC call allowed".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you maintained the below

1. Create Technical System pointing to the R3 system.

2. create Business System pointing to the R3 system.

3. create RFC destination pointing to R/3, if yes check the connection in SM59

4. maintain a port in WE21

Refer http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/26/64f62cfa8911d386e70000e82011b8/content.htm

Check dis link for more info:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/cdded790-0201-0010-6db8-beb...

smavachee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kalyan,

Try with BD87, it may help.

Regards,

Sunil M

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Now i see a dump when i try to reporcess and the dump says " Exception condition "NO_RFC_CALL_ALLOWED" raised.". Any suggestions on what could be wrong ?

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

Try to Resend the data from SAP PI (RWB--> Component Monitoring--> Integration Engine --> Test Message). Trying to process message from within Receiver ECC will not help I think.