cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment Cost Errors: Message no VW803 "Goods types directory could not be determined".??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would like your opinion on the following messages:

I have maintained the condition record for Shipment costs and went according to the process. But the Condition's record value is not being copied into the Shipment cost document and so the Net Value is Zero.

While checking for Logs (F6) I have came across this Message no: VW803 which states as "Goods types directory could not be determined". (Well this log message is green in colour (not red (or) yellow as in Error or Warning messages)

Please state me where i must have did wrong in the configuration.??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nitin,

Kindly check have you maintained condition master record correctly in TK11, also check the pricing procedure and then pricing analysis for shipment cost document. Hope it helps. Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ammarah,

Thanks for your reply..I have checked everything but couldn't find the output yet..Same Errors are being displayed..

Message no. /DSD/RP_MESSAGE202 (in Shipment document) which states as "

Route XXXX, sequence number 00000 is not maintained in the tour master

Message no: VW803 (in Shipment Cost Document) which states as "Goods types directory could not be determined"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I want you to check the following thread, please refer to Mr. Lakshmipathi's reply and pursue as suggested by him in that thread. I'm sure it ll gonna work out for you. Revert in case you need more assistance. Rgds.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3261899

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Sorry for my late reply, I have gone through my configurations again and got everything sorted out..

Thanks for your suggestions.!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nitin,

It's good to hear that your issue has been resolved. Stay blessed!

Answers (0)