cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to use acknowledgement Idoc ALEAUD.ALEAUD01 as general async sender Idoc and receiver will receive bypass xml file. But in PI its ending with system error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The requirement is as R3 will send the acknowledgement Idoc ALEAUD.ALEAUD01 to PI and same will send to 3P sys as XML file. It’s a simple bypass scenario. There is no response required. But the Message is ending with below error. As per requirement same idoc need to treat as general idoc rather than an acknowledgement .

SAP:Error SOAP:mustUnderstand="1" xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapter</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="IDOC_ADAPTER">ATTRIBUTE_NO_REQUEST</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>ALEAUDIT IDoc cannot find request IDoc in Integration Server</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>N</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

I have given proper entries in IDX_ALEREQUEST program.  And cheked the table IDXALEREQUEST in PI system . the entries are there .

Do the R3 team need to modify some thing in their end that PI will behave ALEAUD.ALEAUD01 as any common idoc? But I think internal adapter engine of PI only have the logic to serch for corresponding request idoc present in ALEAUD idoc. Please let me know if any one used ALEAUD as request .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tanmay

Please cross check once again your entries in IDX_ALEREQUEST  in your PI system. Then re-trigger the idoc from ECC.

If this does not work please let me know. I just tested this and it worked in my case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Indra,

Can you please assure that the DOCNUM present in Payload of ALEAUD Idoc is never processed in PI. Actually ALEAUD Acknowledgement Idoc contains DOCNUM filed in its data record. When the ALEAUD Idoc is placed in PI the standard Idoc adapter consider the same Idoc number present in its data record as request and try to search of same Idoc . If same Idoc is not processed through PI earlier it will through an error- ALEAUDIT IDoc cannot find request IDoc in Integration Server. If its fid the Idoc then same will process properly. I guess in your case the idoc present in DOCNUM field is processed earler in PI so ALEAUD idoc processed successfully.

Docnum in data record of ALEAUD Idoc :

- <E1PRTOB SEGMENT="1">

<DOCNUM>0000000005656039</DOCNUM>

</E1PRTOB>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tanmay

Yesterday I got the same error ALEAUDIT IDoc cannot find request IDoc in Integration Server at the first trigger. Then after providing entries to IDX_ALEREQUEST , the error eliminates.

I have used arbitrary number in the docnum field..still it is working in my case. Below is the payload of the ALEAUD idoc that I have triggered using WE19

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tanmaya,

As per my knowledge, ALEAUDIT is a Standard IDoc and always works as Acknowledgement. Now you have a custom requirement, then its better if you go for any Custom IDoc to achieve this requirement.

Don't think with any configuration change will help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nabendu,

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/903a0abc-e56e-2910-51a8-9dc616df5...

in this above document the 2nd scenario is similar to my requirement. But here 3rd party file to Idoc and in response its sending Idoc to File. Both are interrelated. I need to check the functional team why they need independent Idoc to file flow. I agree with you if they need independent Idoc  to File then they have to design customize idoc.