cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while reading ID of own business system from the SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, guys.

I configure a very easy scenario in PI7.0, while sending soap message to PI and PI send it to ECC 6.0 with ABAP proxy. In XML monitor in PI I found the error information Error while reading ID of own business system from the SLD and SLD_NO_OWN_BS in code area.

The connections from PI or ECC to SLD work fine and the ECC client is correctly mantained in SLD, however this scenario still can not work fine. Could anyone give me some ideas.

Thanks in advance.

alex

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. did you configure the connection to SLD as a httpdestination

in SXMB_ADM or as a direct link?

check question:

14. My ABAP proxy from Application system is not working

from the XI FAQ and set it as shown there

2. TCODE SLDCHECK if fine right ? everything in green?

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

issue closed

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

plz exectute TA SLDCHECK at ECC. If you have errors check SLDAPICUST for SLD access entries and SM59 for required connections SAPSLDAPI and LCRSAPRFC.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Udo.

After running TA SLDCHECK. It reported the calling function LCR_LIST_BUNESS_SYSTEM returned exception code 4,

anyhow the buness systems from SLD can not be listed. However the SLD is ofcourse running.

It said connection to SLD does not work. And how to check the SLD function and configurations. It seems very thing I have done.

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Check TA SLDAPICUST for SLD access entries (full qualified host name). Do you have entries?

TA SM59: required connections SAPSLDAPI and LCRSAPRFC. Do they exist and work?

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Udo,

Thank you for your ideas.

From TA SLDAPICUST, host name: xidev, port: 50000, username and password all these information are mantained.

From TA SM59, both LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI work fine.

The last thing is during running SLDCHECK, the FM LCR_LIST_BUSINESS_SYSTEM can not work well in ECC.

Alex.

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

xidev does not sound like full qualified host name. Should be something like xidev.myCompany.com. Control the user of SLDAPICUST at XI SU01. May be blocked, may not the role SAP_SLD_CONFIGURATOR, may be wrong password.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, the user PIAPPLUSER was blocked and it didn't contain the role of SAP_SLD_CONFIGURATOR. However PI recommended to use PIAPPLUSER.

How to unblocked the blocked user?

Thanks.

alex

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

TA SU01, press the lock button. There must be a <b>reason</b> for blocked user, he tried 3 times to logon but not successfully. Assumedly wrong password in SLDAPICUST...(Somebody changed password for user but not entry there)

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey,Udo.

Finally the problem was solved.

the system CPIC_MAX_CONV exceed 100 which is the default connection number of the OS. I adjust the number to 3000 and it is okay.

BTW, at first I configured the corresponding integ. server with an ABAP connection by mistake. So that the RFC connections consumed very quickly without releasing and resulted the lack of available RFCs. After I change the connection into HTTP type, it was fine now.

Thank you for your smart ideas.

alex