cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Item wise Fixed Value Discount

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,     My Client requirement is this , Suppose i had 3 Line Item in single Sales Order i.e Material A , Material B , Material C which price is 300 Rs , 500 Rs, and 200 Rs respectively. Now if my total sales document value goes above 900 Rs then system should capture a discount of fixed value for each item i.e. Material a price becomes 300 to 250, Material Price B becomes 500 to 400 and Material C becomes 100 rs respectively. So just want help on this.. I am trying to do this by using condition group , but not sure... Please help me in this.... Regards, Kundan Vishwakarma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,   The scnerio is like that in simple way : If sales order value is greater than $2500 then material price is $29.46                             If sales order value is equal to or less than $2500 then material price is $30.60 Like that 13 materials list given and two different prices given(for >$2500 and <=$2500) In the sales order, multiple materials can be entered, only system should check the order value, if less than or equal to $2500 then higher price, if greater than $2500 then lower price. Like that every material in the document should be re-determined with the price to its low or to its higher price. Regards, Kundan Vishwakarma

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,     Any more suggestion... Regards, Kundan Vishwakarma

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,   I had try thisd calculation type in that, but it is not working properly. So can you please give me the coding logic for the same which can be used in routine. and also guide for the condition type for this . Thanks for the reply.... Regards, Kundan Vishwakarma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried using Group condition. There is check box for group condition in condition type definition. If standard SAP definition does not work then use Pricing routines.

Thanks

Dilip Sadh

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,   I can't try this... because if total sales order value is fullfill then only then price will get recalculated.. So i will try to do with some routine.. thanks for the reply. Regards, Kundan vishwakarma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can make use of field calculation type in pricing procedure..