cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fit to Page

former_member531036
Participant
0 Kudos

We have just gone live with some new forms. When printing the forms, instead of automatically printing on A4 paper, the user has to manually change the printer to A4. I've looked at the form(s) and found that they were designed using paper type of "Super A Super AA4" instead of A4. Could someone first verify if that's the issue. If that is the issue, is there a way to override and have the page "automatically" fit to an A4 size? The "Super A Super AA4" is 227 mm x 356 mm whereas the A4 is 210 mm x 297 mm. It would take some doing to reduce these forms to fit.

Thanks!

Julie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julie,

To override this issue, you need to create job profiles in SAP NWA. SAP provides 5 job profiles by default. You can create a new one, according to your requirements. Navigate to SAP NWA --> Configuration --> Infrastructure --> Adobe Document Services --> Job Profiles. To create a new job profile you need to have administrator role assigned to your user. In Print Tab, mention from which format you want to change to which format.

Hope you find this helpful.

Thanks

Anudeep KM

former_member531036
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for the information Anudeep. I have passed it along to our Basis team. Would I need to pass the name of this newly created profile in the JOB_PROFILE field of  structure "SFPOUTPUTPARAMS" before invoking function module "FP_JOB_OPEN"?

Thanks!

Julie

Answers (0)