cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email to Support Team fails !!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

i am having problems in sending an email to support team as soon as the support team is created..

I am using std rule 13200137 and i have configured responsibilites, and this rule works fine and automatic support team is found out as soon as the support team is created ..

But i have also created an action for sending an Email to support team as soon as the support team is created.. which unfortunately is not triggered as soon as the msg is created but is triggered when the support msg is opened for changes...

i have properly configured the action and its start condition and still the problem persists..

I have also used email to msg creator(Sap Standard ) action which is getting triggered properly..

Is it that i am having too many actions triggering at the creation of the support msg that is creating the problem.??

plz help as ASAP...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suzzane,

I have a quick question regards Email to Suppor Team. I understand that you have to maintain the email address in the ORG level for support Team email address. That looks like a group email address I have to assign to it. Can I make to send to employee(Solver) email addresses instead of creating a group email address and adding those employee email address to group. Please adivce on this.

Thanks

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved it myself..

Former Member
0 Kudos

What did you do to solve this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Applied Note 1030139 - Partner dependant actions are not executed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

We have implemented this note. But yet we cant create a support message. Must I mind something?

Best regards,

Yavuz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, could you create support msg before the implementation of this note??

If yes, deimplement this note and u would be done..

If u couldnt create support msges b4 implementing this note then then there is some other problem ..