cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Data Tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Let me give a brief explanation of the system I am using and where the data is coming form.

SAP 7.2 PLM Web UI.  Recipe Development.

I have created a label set in Recipe Development (PLM).  This basically generates Ingredient Lists, Diet and Nutritional related data.  If you look at a product (US) and look at the area which displays the amount of nutrients in a product.  It is broken up into sections.  For example...Calories are placed in a section, and Fat, Protein, Carbohydrates in another section, and then Vitamins and Minerals are in another section.  These sections are graphically represented by various lines added to the form layout.

The way that the Labeling system works is that any type of nutrient regardless if it is fat or a vitamin is being displayed in a single table.  I have created a subform and was able to separate the data, but the data I separated is still being shown in the original table.

Example...

I have calories and calories from fat displayed in a section of the form where it is needed, but now I doent want to show calories and calories from fat in the original table.

I hope I am being clear and please let me know if I need to clarify any further.  I also attached a copy of what label looks like now.

Thanks in advance,

Niraj 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to update this, I had to tap into a Javascript expert to get this to work.  It seems that the only way to achieve this was to take out all binding and use JS to manipulate the layout of the Table where the bulk of the data I needed was.  I did this in a test system and all looks great, but when I tried to cut and paste this form layout in my clients system, the data is not coming in at all.  I am in the process of debugging, but was wondering if anybody had any suggestions for me to look at.  FYI... both systesms are using SAP's standard delivered Interface which was assigned to the standard form they provided. 

Any thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated!

Niraj