Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Characteristics Multiple values not shown in CV04N report

pankajverma
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

When i create the document I am able to select multiple values for DIR. But in the report (CV04N): report does not show the all the characteristics values. Is this the standard behaviour of report or there is any bug.

Please suggest if there is any other report in which all the multiple values are shown.

Regards

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Pankaj,

I'm not quite sure if you are talking about the selection fields in CV04N or the result list display?

Because in the result list, the display of multiple values for one chararcteristic is not possible. Here only the first value will be displayed.

Best regards,

Christoph

pankajverma
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

I am talking about CV04N result list display. There only one value of characteristics is displayed. rest of values are not shown. what is the solution or work around for that. Because client is not able to see the correct report.

Thanks & Regards

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

I am facing the same issue. By any chance, did you find the solution for this?

RP

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

I'm sorry but I can only confirm again that in the CV04N result list only one characteristic value is displayed if there are multiple values. Unfortunately this behavior cannot be changed in a way that all values are displayed.

Best regards,

Christoph

pankajverma
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul,

There is one way around.

You can use the t-code: CL30N in this you enter the class of document type that you have assigned in the document type configuration and click on enter.

Then on the next screen you will see all the characteristics for that document type. Here you have to enter the details of characteristics values if you know and click on "Find in Iitial class".

Then you will get the details of all the documents as per selection criteria. Here you can set the layout and then select the all enteries and click on Expand all button (seems like down down arrow button) and you will get the details of document with multiple values.

There is one execute button is also available, using which you can open the document.

This is the only possible way to use the standard t-code.

Hope it will suffice the requirement.

Regards

Pankaj verma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pankaj.

Yes I was able to replicate what you mentioned. However, I am not sure whether it will suffice the client.

Between we have opened a message with SAP for CV04n multiple issue as it is standard transaction.Awaiting their reply.

Appreciate your input

Rahul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul, 

I am also facing same kind of issue and it's very urgent, Pls. if you find the solution can you share.

Thanks,

Yugi