Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transport MDG BRF+ objects and decision tables

former_member209780
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would like to know how we can transport the changes made to the BRF+ objects from Development to QA in MDG. I have made few changes to the application RBWF_APP_MAT01 (change request MAT01), no transport request or package is asked so I would like to know the procedure to transport these changes. Any help would be greatful.

Thanks and Regards

Goutham Kanithi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

billmeinweiser
Explorer
0 Kudos

You more than likely have the answer to this considering the timeframe that the question has been opened. Transporting BRF+ Objects in some cases is problematic due to the underlying Netweaver version and what mechanism is being used. Netweaver 7.3x does not perform a full transport of BRF+ objects, whereas Netweaver 7.4x does. What we have decided to do is to perform an export of the BRF+ Application from our development system and a corresponding Import on the QA System. This way all of the objects within that application are included.

Bill Meinweiser

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bill,

Considering MDG BRF+ applications are "customization" objects, did you have to open the client in order to import your BRF+ objects?