cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query to call LFB1 fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We have a custom transaction that shows fields related to provider mailing information.

Our client has requested to insert fields from table FBL1: TLFNS, TLFXS and INTAD.

How can we add fields to our transaction? Do we need to create a query to call those fields? How's the process?

Thank you very much for your help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Carl,

I have never heard of table FBL1, in either ECC nor SCM.  Perhaps you mean Transaction FBL1?

Regardless, it would be unlikely that we could help you with your custom transaction, since no-one here knows anything about it.

The quickest solution would probably to be to ask one of your local ABAPers (ideally, the guy who actually created the custom transaction; otherwise any competent coder will do) to make the required changes.  Create a spec and hand it off to him.

Alternatively, you could close this post, and re-post in a ABAP forum.  In that new post, you should include details of the current methodology of your custom transaction.

http://scn.sap.com/community/abap

Best Regards,

DB49

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you both for your answer and tips.

I will ask my technical colleagues to proceed.

DB, you are right, I meant table LFB1

Thank you and kind regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carl ,

If you want to add some fields to any transaction first u need to find Badi for that transaction code to enhance it.

If you will find the badi then it will be very easy to add fields to that transaction.

e.g :- MB_MIGO_BADI this is a badi to enhance the MIGO transaction.