cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Package Pre requsite.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using sap ECC 6.0 EHP 6 we have applied some support packages  I am stuck when i went to update package of component SAP-AP SAPKNA7025-SAPKNA7028 pre-requsite was showing

1. SAPKW70027 &

2. component SAP_BW 700 should be present

I have SAP_BW 731 package level 4 & SAP_AP as 700 package level 24 in spam beside 1st prerequsite support package it is showing prerequsite has to be checked  in more detail ( question mark) and beside 2nd prerequsite it is showing as prerequsite fulfilled. If i click on All packages SAP_BW SAPKW70001-SAPKW70016, SAPKW70101-SAPKW70103,SAPKW70201-SAPKW70208, SAPKW73101-SAPKW73104 is already imported.

should i ignore pre-requsite and go ahead with applying SAP-AP package or any other alternative.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Figure out the respective SAPKW731xx for SAPKW70027 and include that in the queue. If it still doesn't work, you will probably need a Attribute Change Package (ACP) from SAP which you can import into your system. After that the pre-requisite check will succeed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I too faced this similar kind of issue few days before.  Not the same kind but similar one.

The reason for your issue is that the system is thinking that these components are missing or not up to date . Hence you are getting this error. I raised this message to SAP. SAP has replied with a TR that I should import in my system. After that the issue is fixed.

I was able to import the Support packages.

I suggest you to do the same.

However before raising message to SAP , I would strongly suggest you to ensure whether all other dependencies are met.

Thanks and Regards,

Vimal

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can apply SAP_AP 700 SP28 as in EHP6, it stays on 700 release only.

Thanks

Sunny