cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java bootstrap error after system copy with different Instance ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are installing one DR Portal server with the export copy from production EP servers (Currently production EP is installed in a Window 2008 high available cluster with sql 2008 R2systems).I have successfully installed the system with the Same SID,instance no and it worked fine with Java system. Since I need to change the cluster ID in DR I am doing the system copy with the same export copy with different Instance no .The installation completed successfully and when I start the java its shows

JLaunchCloseProgram: good bye (exitcode = 66)

When I checked the cluster data inside config tool Its only showing the ID78626 with dispatcher and server.I have referred the note 966752,change the password in secure store,nothing is working out.I have attached the log_bootstrap_ID0078626 for your reference.I would really appreciate if somebody can help me to sort out this.

Exception occurred:

com.sap.engine.bootstrap.SynchronizationException: Database initialization failed! Check database properties!

at com.sap.engine.bootstrap.Bootstrap.initDatabaseConnection(Bootstrap.java:477)

at com.sap.engine.bootstrap.Bootstrap.<init>(Bootstrap.java:147)

at com.sap.engine.bootstrap.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:946)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)

at com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart.main(OfflineToolStart.java:81)

----------==[ Caused by: ]==----------

com.sap.engine.bootstrap.SynchronizationException: No such Dialog Instance (ID7862600) in the database! Check database consistency or local Bootstrap properties!

at com.sap.engine.bootstrap.Synchronizer.getElementType(Synchronizer.java:96)

at com.sap.engine.bootstrap.Bootstrap.initDatabaseConnection(Bootstrap.java:475)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

[Jan 28, 2013 7:18:05 AM ] [Bootstrap module]> Problem occurred while performing synchronization.

[Jan 28, 2013 7:18:44 AM ] --------------------------------------------------

[Jan 28, 2013 7:18:44 AM ] Bootstrap MODE:

[Jan 28, 2013 7:18:44 AM ] <INSTANCE GLOBALS>

[Jan 28, 2013 7:18:44 AM ]  determined by parameter [ID0078626].

[Jan 28, 2013 7:18:44 AM ] --------------------------------------------------

[Jan 28, 2013 7:18:45 AM ] Exception occurred:

com.sap.engine.frame.core.configuration.NameNotFoundException: A configuration with the path "cluster_data/dispatcher/ID7862600" does not exist.

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.ConfigurationDataCacheAllImpl.getSubConfiguration(ConfigurationDataCacheAllImpl.java:107)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.ReadAccessConfiguration.getSubConfiguration(ReadAccessConfiguration.java:715)

at com.sap.engine.bootstrap.Synchronizer.getConfiguration(Synchronizer.java:573)

at com.sap.engine.bootstrap.Synchronizer.getElementType(Synchronizer.java:93)

at com.sap.engine.bootstrap.Bootstrap.initDatabaseConnection(Bootstrap.java:475)

Thanks

Arun Padikkal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nicholas_chang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you export the source DB along with its Java archive file system?

Also, do ensure the configtool instance ID is sync with the ID in your instance profile and cluster.id properties.

Cheers,

Nicholas Chang

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi arun,

Please have a look at below thread and sap note, it might be helpful.

http://scn.sap.com/message/6974709

Note 997510 - Troubleshooting J2EE Engine 6.40/7.0 Bootstrap Issues

Regards,