cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable personal value list in search help?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

my problem is that in my webdynpro application i have search help and the users by mistakes use the  "personal value list".

is there a way to clear it each time i execute the webdynpro or to disable this option in the search help ?

Does anyone know the name of the table that contains this data?

thanks

Ami .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

amy_king
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ami,

You can create a search help exit for your search help and in callcontrol-step SELECT, modify the value of callcontrol-pvalues to disable the Personal Value List, e.g.,

if callcontrol-step = 'SELECT'.
     callcontrol-pvalues = 'D'.    " D = disable, space = enable
endif.

Cheers,

Amy

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can create your a new  search help as per your need  and assign to this attribute

Former Member
0 Kudos

what do u mean " as per your need " ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

according to your requirment

Former Member
0 Kudos

can i hide this option in the search help?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes you can hide

go to se11 enter dataelement assign to your attribute.

find search help assign to this dataelement.

now you haev search help find  use same code and table just comment code which is not required in  your new search help and assign this search help to attribute in webdynpro component.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry but i dont think you understood what i ment - i want to disable the optins that are in the black circule.

thanks Ami

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is standard functionality provide by SAP to store your Favorites result  you have to train your user to not select if they want this then told them first you have to manage your Favorites in personal value list then only you can select.