Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to start the HTTPS protocol in icm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

System details:pi7.31(abap+java),SunOS 5.10,Oracle11.2,Unicode

I want to activate the HTTPS port with port 5xx01 and  i have set the parameter in instance profile
icm/server_port_6 = PROT=SMTP,PORT=25000,TIMEOUT=180.I have set the variable SECUDIR env variable and and USER in  2 profiles (.csh and .sh profiles) as
USER xxxadm
SECUDIR  /usr/sap/XXX/DVEBMGS00/sec and restarted the system too , but still HTTPS port is not coming .I have set the below parameters too in instance profile.I have take the sapcrytpolib patch  level 32 too and followed the instructions  as per SAP note 510007.

ssf/name = SAPSECULIB
ssf/ssfapi_lib = /usr/sap/XXX/SYS/exe/run/libsapcrypto.so
sec/libsapsecu = /usr/sap/XXX/SYS/exe/run/libsapcrypto.so
ssl/ssl_lib = /usr/sap/XXX/SYS/exe/run/libsapcrypto.so
icm/server_port_5 = PROT=HTTPS, PORT=5xx01

After setting all the parameters i bounced the system too, still HTTPS is not activated .

Below are  errors in the trace file for icm >

[Thr 18] *** ERROR =>   secudessl_Create_SSL_CTX():  PSE "/usr/sap/xxx/DVEBMGS00/sec/SAPSSLS.pse": File not found! [ssslsecu_mt. 184]

[Thr 18] *** ERROR => SapISSLAddCredential(): Error SSSLERR_PSE_ERROR trying to create SERVER Credential
        for "/usr/sap/XXX/DVEBMGS00/sec/SAPSSLS.pse" [ssslxxi_mt.c 2414]
[Thr 18] *** ERROR => Initialization of SSL library failed    NO SSL available!

[Thr 18] *** ERROR => IcmServInitSSL: SapSSLInit (rc=-40): SSSLERR_PSE_ERROR [icxxserv_mt. 253]

[Thr 15] *** ERROR =>   secudessl_Create_SSL_CTX():  PSE "/usr/sap/xxx/DVEBMGS00/sec/SAPSSLS.pse": File not found! [ssslsecu_mt. 184]
[Thr 15] *** ERROR => SapISSLAddCredential(): Error SSSLERR_PSE_ERROR trying to create SERVER Credential
[Thr 15] *** ERROR => Initialization of SSL library failed    NO SSL available!
[Thr 15] *** ERROR => Initialization of SSL library failed    NO SSL available!
[Thr 15] *** ERROR => IcmHandleMonServMsg: IcmActivateService failed for 50001, 2(rc=-14) [icxxmsg_mt.c 2736]
[Thr 12] *** ERROR =>   secudessl_Create_SSL_CTX():  PSE "/usr/sap/XXX/DVEBMGS00/sec/SAPSSLS.pse": File not found! [ssslsecu_mt. 184
[Thr 12] *** ERROR => SapISSLAddCredential(): Error SSSLERR_PSE_ERROR trying to create SERVER Credential
[Thr 12] *** ERROR => Initialization of SSL library failed    NO SSL available!
[Thr 12] *** ERROR => IcmServInitSSL: SapSSLInit (rc=-40): SSSLERR_PSE_ERROR [icxxserv_mt. 253]
[Thr 12] *** ERROR => IcmHandleMonServMsg: IcmActivateService failed for 50001, 2(rc=-14) [icxxmsg_mt.c 2736]

Regards

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Am sorry , i have taken the below parameter  for HTTPS and i am sorry for putting the SMTP server port

icm/server_port_5 = PROT=HTTPS, PORT=5XX01

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharat,

http://scn.sap.com/message/9080032

This link might help you out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

HTTPS is activated now .Went to strust and added the certifiacte and then bounced the system.

Regards

Ram