cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need information on LE Certification.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I am planning to go for a certification exam on Logistic Execution.

Please help me with the below points.

1) Please suggest me some good books/material to go through before certification exam. If there are no such books then what all topics i need to go through to get good percentage in the examination?

2) Where can i check for the certification exam (where do i need to register for that)?

3) What is the expected cost of the certification?

4) What is the passing percentage for LE certification?

5) How many chances one gets to clear the certfication exam?

6) Do we get any scholorships if we score high?? (just curious about it )

Thanks in advance for your help.

If there is any such thread already going on then please direct me to that thread.

Thanks,

Nikhil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

most information for this you should find on the SAP training homepage (training.sap.com, there look for the country you reside). The certification to look for is the C_TSCM66_65.

"1) Please suggest me some good books/material to go through before certification exam. If there are no such books then what all topics i need to go through to get good percentage in the examination?"

Don't know if there are books really preparing you for that. There are some good books for LE, but the topics which are asked are taught in the courses you can find on the tab "topic areas".

"2) Where can i check for the certification exam (where do i need to register for that)?

3) What is the expected cost of the certification?"

check on that page.

"4) What is the passing percentage for LE certification?"

Do you mean how many people pass or what you need to reach? Don't really know the first answer and the second is different for each certifcation, depending on the scoring calculated for it. There is range of 55 to 70 %.

"5) How many chances one gets to clear the certfication exam?"

Here in Germany you can try three times for the same release.

"6) Do we get any scholorships if we score high?? (just curious about it )"

You might find a job ... On the certificate no percentage is given.

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Juergen,

Thanks a lot for your pointwise reply.

I can now check for all the desired/required certifications.

One last question... Do you have any idea how much would it cost to go for C_TSCM66_65 certification?

Thanks,

Nikhil

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

no idea how much it costs in other countries. In Germany a stand-alone certification costs 400 EUR.

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Around Rs. 40000 in India provided you have met the eligiblity criteria in terms of work experience in SAP.

Regrds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shashidhar,

Thanks for the information.

This thread is closed now.

Answers (0)