configuring audit plan

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Hi all,

Can you throw light on this scenario:

its like this.

1>There are 12 departments. So do i have to create 12 audit plan ?

2 > after creating an audit plan how will the lead auditor gets a mail / notification that on a particular date an audit has to be executed. More of like a reminder. Then the lead auditor will give it to be released by audit approver. once it is approved then the lead auditor will carry out  the audit plan?

3> how will i assign employee in audit ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the Audit Management module

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanx  for your suggestion. I have looked and have created audit plan , question list. now i have a problem. I need to assign a lead auditor, an auditee, and an approver. I am thinking of designing a process where teh approver approves the audit and then lead auditor carries the audit planning with concerned auditee.

I have problem while assigning the business partner for which the screenshot is attached.Please note that i have done config in corss aplication component for business partner. I have created roles., assigned roles and business partner.

but when i try to assign the partners it says no entries exit.

screenshot of the place where i am trying to assign teh roles in the audit is given below.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please attach screen shot of your Partner Function configuration.

If you have assigned as Employee, then you should have HR master data in place. If you have assigned as Vendor, you should have vendor master data.

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

HI i am attaching the screen shot

IS this what you were asking  for..?

Moreover

I am afraid that  sap HR module is not present here. So can i treat my approver, lead auditor, and auditee as a separate vendor?

If yes then i have to create three or "N" number of vendor master. Then i have to configure the partner function. Am i right?

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

To make it complete i will tell you the path also:

PLMc_audit--> control--> define partner . So in your previous post u told me to show the config. I have not done config related to this in any other place. AM i missing any other config?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the given screen shot, you have to assign partner function.

If you don't have HR module implemented, you can create Employee as vendor & in the configuration, you can assign Vendor as partner function.

Else cross verify the IMG path.

IMG - Cross Application Components - Audit Management - Control - Partner Function

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

instead if employee i have assigned customer. As client maintains each employee as customer (surprise for me too).

So that config i have done. But still i am unable to assign it. Can u throw light on the config part.?

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

HI ,

Ok now i will tell you what i have done actually in this step....

in t code BP  i have created person with bp number 11 and change in bp bp role as employee. When i went to the audit and tried doing F4 for audit it asked for business partner role bup003 and when i executed i found that number... so i assigned it.

Now tell me if i did right? If not then why?

This scenario means that there will be these many people who will take part in audit. so if  20 people takes part in audit so i have to create 20 person as like this. Is it right from business process? PLease guide me as i am new in this thing.

Screenshot attached.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whats that t code BP??

Create customer in VD01 or XD01. Then you can select that customer in that Partner function.

Former Member
0 Kudos

BP is tocde to create business partner in utility/CRM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you try creating business partner by BUP1 tcode and assign role in that tcode. Make sure you have dummy customer created and assign in BP,

Immediately after creating business partner check if customer is created in system (tcode XD03) with same number as BP.

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

but wont it effect as its not in crm its just in ecc 6.0. My audit stuff is related to ecc 6.0 not crm. I am doing it in CA-audit .....

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

I have customer master created ..but i did not find any place where i can assign in bp and teh customer number... where can i do it?

1.in t code bp  i created as "Create in BP role" as business partner general

2.the i gave name and evrything

3.,grouping as internal number assignemnt

saved it.

Then went to the change mode and changed it(Create in BP role to )- as customer.

and then saved it. Now what??

i have the customer created in xd01. Now what is my next step?

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a option to set the Integration with HR.

Search in IMG as Set up Integration. There you can maintain the configuration with BUP003.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using these Tcodes not affect. Give a try. Provided system is configured in proper way.

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

ok so throiugh bp /bup1 i was able to assign a partner role. But after i assign it how do i do the assignment part. Assignment means how will the lead auditor assign the audits to the person responsible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. I'm having the similiar problem. I want to configure an audit management prototype in a demo system and I was stuck with creating employee id record (t-code PA30).

Finally I did it, but the question is - how does system know that say employee id 622050 John Doe is linked to SAP user id JOHNDOE? I didn't see this link in PA30. And system should somehow know this since it has to send approval notifications to user's inbox (business workplace).

Anyone had luck setting up approvals in Audit Management?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in Communication info type. Check for communication type 0001.

Note: Suggest you to open own thread instead of updating others thread with your queries.

Answers (0)