cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Code wise Authorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i want to give project code wise authorizations to users.Pls give your valuable idea for achieve. Already i refereed below link.But i cant able to understand the solution.pls some one elaborate on the old solution.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/957144

Thank in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

By standard it is not possible create an authorization based on project ID ( because it is not checked in the authority object)

You can contact your basis/authority responsible to check if it is possible create an authority object for this,

In my case I developed a similar requirement ( not exactly the same) in the past : we linked the project ID with the project type

example ID AA --> Project type AA

ID BB --> Project Type BB

project type can be checked by authorizations and also we created a validation to check project ID = Project type.

Ciao!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whatever the thread referring was used in BusinessOne and that might not be applicable in ECC6.0.

I am pretty sure that you can set up authorizations based on project profile, plant or profit center level also.

Can you elaborate in what way you wanted to set up authorizations so that you will get replies basing on your clear inputs.

Regards,

Sudhakar