cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to avoid the items with No stock during Replenishment?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,
I am using transaction code LP21 for the replanishment of fixed bins

We are doing replenishment once a day and whenever we do the replenishment we get approx 50 items for replenishment and when i go to lb10 to create the TOs from following TRs. I normally select them all and hit TO in Foreground this gives me around 30 To and for other 20 Tos the system is unable to find the batch which means they are not in stock for replanishment. But it is very time consuming to go through these 20 To.

Is there any way so I can avoid this thing?

I even tried hitting TO in Background, it also works but it does not pick the partial TOs, Like suppose if we got a TR for 500 units and we have just 300 units in stock it will not pick if we do in background.

Any Suggestions what shall i do to avoid this and is there any other transaction code for the replenishment?

Thanks,
Vikram

Message was edited by: Jürgen L

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reg. - Partial picking

Check whether SU master data is ticked for "Partial Picking".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,
Thanks for your reply.

Yes, that's not an issue at all for us. the only thing which is time consuming is if TR is for 500 and there is only 300 units in stock, I would need to do that in Foreground, is there anyway system can just pick 300 units while I process TR in background?

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Try below configuration.

OLML----> Master data----> Define control parameter for warehouse---- > select your warehouse number. In Multiple processing tab select option 2. (Partial picking for multiple processing for TR allowed. You can also select option 3.

Thanks,

Milind Chaudhari