Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error has occurred during the execution of the DEPLOY_ONLINE_SHD_DM phase

ganimede_dignan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've got a problem during phase named DEPLOY_ONLINE_SHD_DM in upgrade to NW 7.31 of a ABAP+JAVA box. This problem is only on productive system, already upgraded system DEV and TST work fine without this error.

The system is upgraded using lasst SUN, download previous week with SP05, Stack file was created on Solution Manager.

An error has occurred during the execution of the DEPLOY_ONLINE_SHD_DM phase.

Error while executing DeploymentManager phase with action deploySlot. Check the log files for the specified action. Deployment error. See log S:\SUM\java\log\deploy_api.4.log for details. com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.deploy.DeployException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DCAPI.1027] DeploymentException. Reason: ASJ.dpl_dc.001085 Operation [deploy] of [sap.com_tc~esi~sea~content] failed com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.DeploymentException: ASJ.dpl_dc.001085 Operation [deploy] of [sap.com_tc~esi~sea~content] failed com.sap.engine.services.dc.gd.DeliveryException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DC.3298] Operation [deploy] of [sap.com_tc~esi~sea~content] failed com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.utils.DSRemoteException: ASJ.dpl_ds.006193 Operation [deploy] of [S:\SUM\java\BIP\JC04\j2ee\cluster\server0\.\temp\tc~bl~deploy_controller\archives\77\SEACORE05_0-20007395_SCA1359152823609\DEPLOYARCHIVES\tc~esi~sea~content.sda] failed com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: [deploy] operation on content handler [SEAHandler] for application [sap.com/tc~esi~sea~content] failed. Check the causing exception for the real reason for failure. com.sap.engine.services.content.handler.api.exception.ContentHandlerException: Cannot lookup jms queue [jmsqueues/default/SeaContentPreload] or jms factory [jmsfactory/default/SeaConnectionFactory] com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions720.NameNotFoundException: Object not found in lookup of SeaContentPreload.

You can find more information in the files S:\SUM\java\log\DEPLOY_ONLINE_SHD_DM_DLD_15.LOG and ProcessOverview.html.

Use the information provided to troubleshoot the problem. An SAP Note may provide a solution to this problem. Search for SAP Notes with the following key words: com.sap.sdt.j2ee.phases.PhaseTypeDeploymentManager com.sap.sdt.ucp.phases.PhaseException Error while executing DeploymentManager phase with action deploySlot. Check the log files for the specified action. DEPLOY_ONLINE_SHD_DM INSTALL_SHADOW_ENGINE UPGRADE NetWeaver Upgrade SAPJup Java Upgrade

When reporting problems to SAP Support, attach the trouble ticket file S:\SUM\java\log\TroubleTicket_25.txt to your message.

Have you gor any idea?

I read this doc:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/TechTSG/Deployment+of+sap.com_tc~esi~sea~content+failed

But I don't understand how deploy only [sap.com/tc~esi~sea~proxies~ear] and [sap.com_tc~esi~sea~core~ear] from SEACORE.SCA

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ganimede_dignan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Manual deploy:

>deploy S:\SUM\java\data\patches\SEACORE05_0-20007395.SCA

Deploy settings:

life_cycle=bulk

on_deploy_error=stop

on_prerequisite_error=stop

version_rule=lower

workflow=normal

If there is an offline deployment, Telnet connection to host may be lost, but th

e result can be seen using [get_result] command

Processing deployment operation, wait...

===== PROGRESS START =====

com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.DependenciesResolvingException: ASJ.dpl_dc.

006505 An unresolved dependencies error occurred while sorting the deployment ba

tch items regarding the dependencies.

===== DEPLOY RESULT =====

sdu id: [sap.com_SEA-CORE]

sdu file path: [S:\SUM\java\BIP\JC04\j2ee\cluster\server0\temp\tc~bl~deploy_cont

roller\archives\84\1457313735404\SEACORE05_0-20007395.SCA]

version status: [SAME]

deployment status: [Aborted]

description: [

1. Already deployed component has version:1000.7.31.5.0.20120905

034600]

sdu id: [sap.com_tc~esi~sea~schema~ddic]

sdu file path: [S:\SUM\java\BIP\JC04\j2ee\cluster\server0\.\temp\tc~bl~deploy_co

ntroller\archives\84\SEACORE05_0-20007395_SCA1359155338344\DEPLOYARCHIVES\tc~esi

~sea~schema~ddic.sda]

deployment status: [AlreadyDeployed]

1. Already deployed component has version:7.3105.20120904091317.

0000]

sdu id: [sap.com_tc~esi~sea~service]

sdu file path: [S:\SUM\java\BIP\JC04\j2ee\cluster\server0\.\temp\tc~bl~deploy_co

ntroller\archives\84\SEACORE05_0-20007395_SCA1359155338344\DEPLOYARCHIVES\tc~esi

~sea~service.sda]

1. Already deployed component has version:7.3105.20120904091317.

0000]

sdu id: [sap.com_tc~esi~sea~core~ear]

~sea~core~ear.sda]

version status: [NEW]

deployment status: [PrerequisiteViolated]

1. Unresolved dependencies:

sap.com/tc~esi~sea~proxies~ear  not found in the admitted batch items and the re

pository]

sdu id: [sap.com_tc~esi~sea~content]

~sea~content.sda]

deployment status: [Admitted]

description: []

sdu id: [sap.com_sc~sea-core]

ntroller\archives\84\SEACORE05_0-20007395_SCA1359155338344\DEPLOYARCHIVES\sc~sea

-core.sda]

1. Already deployed component has version:7.3105.20120903054924.

0000]

sdu id: [sap.com_tc~esi~sea~persistence~ear]

~sea~persistence~ear.sda]

deployment status: [Admitted]

description: []

===== END DEPLOY RESULT =====

===== Summary - Deploy Result - Start =====

------------------------

Type | Status  : Count

------------------------

> SCA(s)

- [Aborted] : [1]

> SDA(s)

- [Admitted] : [2]

- [PrerequisiteViolated] : [1]

- [AlreadyDeployed] : [3]

------------------------

------------------------

Type | Status  : Id

------------------------

> SCA(s)

- [Aborted] : sap.com_SEA-CORE,

> SDA(s)

- [Admitted] : sap.com_SEA-CORE/sap.com_tc~esi~sea~content, sap.com_SEA-CORE/

sap.com_tc~esi~sea~persistence~ear,

- [PrerequisiteViolated] : sap.com_SEA-CORE/sap.com_tc~esi~sea~core~ear,

- [AlreadyDeployed] : sap.com_SEA-CORE/sap.com_tc~esi~sea~schema~ddic, sap.co

m_SEA-CORE/sap.com_tc~esi~sea~service, sap.com_SEA-CORE/sap.com_sc~sea-core,

------------------------

===== Summary - Deploy Result - End =====

>

ganimede_dignan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've just solved... I manualy undeploy from telnet console:

tc~esi~sea~content

tc~esi~sea~persistence~ear

tc~esi~sea~core~ear

tc~esi~sea~schema~ddic

tc~esi~sea~service

sc~sea-core

Bye!

anil_mallu2
0 Kudos

Hi Ganimede,

I am also facing the same issue while performing the Portal Upgrade from 7.0 to 7.3

Can you please let me know how to deploy manually using telnet.

Thank you,

Anil.

ganimede_dignan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

you need to read logs to find the package that fails. Open a telnet session to port

telnet localhost 5<SYSTEM NUMBER>08

login as J2EE_ADMIN

use command "undeploy" and "deploy".... you can see the syntax on on-line help.

Re-try with DEPLOY_ONLINE_SHD_DM phase.

0 Kudos

Hello,

I have exact same problem, but my telnet allows me only to deploy, not undeploy. (I upgrade JAVA-only Enterprise Portal based on NetWeaver 7.0 EHP4 to 7.31)

jump 0

add deploy <- works

undeploy -h

Can't find command 'undeploy'

add undeploy <- error msg.

Do you have en idea?

thanks

Rasmus

Asha_Pillai
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Rasmus,

Please use undeploy command as described in this wiki document

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/TechTSG/(JSTSG)(Telnet)DeployController+Commands

Regards,

Asha

0 Kudos

Thanks Asha,

but your document is valid for NW7.1 and upwards. As I said, I am upgrading from 7.0 and only deploy is available in telnet, not undeploy. If you notice my mail, I included the telnet commands I tried and the results.

Regards, Rasmus

StephenBurr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rasmus,

I've just had this issue ("Can't find command 'undeploy'") and I restarted the NW instance (I'm using 7.3).

Then I was able to use the undeploy command.

Odd.

Stephen

Answers (0)