cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage decision, handling unit, stock transfer not posted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Usage decision takes no booking

If we try to post the usage decision for a individual HU's with transaktion QA11, the handling uit is still in Q stock. The transaction does not perform to posting from Q to free available stock.

The releation between HU and inspection lot is removed. A manual posting of HU's (eg HUMO) in the free stock works.

Verwendungsentscheid führt keine Buchung aus

Werden einzelne HU´s über den Verwendungsentscheid in den freien Bestand gebucht (VMENGE01 An freien Bestand), obwohl noch keine Ergebnisse erfasst wurden, kommt es sporadisch vor, dass das System diese Buchung nicht durchführt.

Zwar wird die Prüfloszuordnung für diese HU´s entfernt, jedoch bleibt die Buchung aus.

Eine manuelle Buchung der HU´s (z.B. über HUMO) in den freien Bestand verläuft problemlos.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

0 Kudos

Hello all ,

We had the same issue " quantity posting not possible as object list for handling unit is missing , QHU019" .

We edited the entry in QMHU to unrestricted for that inspection lot and made an entry in QAVE table . After this tried the HUMO to change to UR . It worked .

This issue is faced rarely and this was the only solution we found during debugging and worked .

Thanks

Saranya Swamy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Was there ever any resolution to this issue?  We are facing the same challenge I believe, but I don't want to open a new thread if the issues are the same.

Our requirement is to do an inspection for an HU with inspection type 08.  We use VLMOVE to move HU into QI stock.  Inspection lot is created.  At time of UD in QA11, we make the stock posting via the inspection lot stock tab but the actual movement does not happen.  The stock and handling unit remain in QI stock.  At this point a manual movement from QI to unrestricted can be done again via VLMOVE.

In our requirement, the HU must remain, as the material is not actually unpacked.  Does anyone know why the VMENGE01 movement does not work in this scenario?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

many thanks for quick response. I think I have to say that this problem (no transfer posting from Q to unresticted) occurs only in 2 % of cases we create usage descision for HU.

Regards,

Maik

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm thinking you need to adjust the process for HU or change an indicator of material master.

You told 'The releation between HU and inspection lot is removed'.

I assume you are talking about unpacking process, so HU was removed after goods movement.

If right...

-First option.. you need to discuss time for HU deleting with logistic department.

An logistic worker should delete the HU after he gets information of inspection completion from QC.

-Second option.. do not select the indicator 'inspection by HU'.

Then SAP will consider the inventory stock only, not HU.

But this change can make another issue. Please test before apply.

Regards, DoWook KIM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please see my last answer.

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"The transaction does not perform to posting from Q to free available stock."

Please tell us the message number and text which is shown with error.

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you gone to third tab i.e. Inspection lot stock in QA11 ?

there is field to enter the stock qty., while entering the qty. stock will move from Q to Unrestricted stock.

Please check this.

If you want this is automatic posting, then go to QS51 -> enter catalog 3 & enter To Unrestrictd use for OK codes.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos