cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEPA PAIN 002 Returns File

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are currently implementing SEPA at FI-CA level and we need to change our Payment Returns Process to cater for SEPA. The only mandatory field I can see of EPC Guidelines for this File is 'Original Transaction Reference'. We will also have to import 'Rejection Code' as this is what we will use for our Returns Process. Does anyone know if it would be advisible to import any other fields on this file or should a Return for SEPA change the Mandate in any way?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ravi_gurram2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mark/Amlan

I am getting an error No internal status maintained for the external status PAIN_PART (status Mapping Error) while processing the PAIN002 files. I checked and mapped all the external with internal, still I am getting this error. If possible does anyone tell where I am doing wrong please. Thank you

Regards

Ravi Gurram

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Check SAP Note 1722824-Upload of Pain.002.001.03 file, if you are using BCM module.

else, check SAP Note 1769711.

Thanks,

Amlan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

I do not know if your notes helped the original poster or not. It did help me. The note 1769711.

Thanks

Venu

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

You can also import the original transaction date of the mandate, amount and the bank account number of the customer for which the return happened.

These three fields will help you to search the payment document in SAP and subsequently post the return document against the same.

Thanks,

Amlan

ravi_gurram2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mark/Amlan

I am having the same problem, if possible can you give me the steps to process the incoming PAIN002.001.03 payment return files? do we need PI to implent this? Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

We got PI to accept to new XML Template and then just mapped the Account, Returns Reason, Amount to our existing structures.