Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network dump with WBS elements.

former_member218047
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working in one Rollout project. I need to upload some projects. There are many projects with different plants like 1000,1001,1002,1003...in which 1001,1002 & 1003 are going to change to 2001,2002 & 2003.

In the existing business there are some projects which are active. So i need to upload those active projects. I took WBS element dump of the 3 plants via PRPS table. While taking Network dump via AUFK or via CAUFV, the WBS column is empty(no values) , where as when I check in CJ20N with the active project number, there it shows wbs elements and network acivities.

I also checked in CN46N by providing order number(from aufk table) in selection criteria(Network/order), it shows No objects were selected using the criteria entered.

Finally i checked in CN46N by providing 3 plants in dynamic selction and executing by providing * in project selection criteria, no use. Its taking lot of time and finally the server is disconnecting.

May I know how to take the network dump with WBS Elements.Kindly show some path how to achieve this .

Thank you,
Seshagiri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

AUFK and CAUFV tables also you will see the WBS element to which NW is assigned. Input the category 20 and plant and execute.

For NWA, use AFVC and input the plant and execute. It will show up NWA assignment to WBS element.

Regards,

Sudhakar

former_member218047
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you sudhakar for your information.

I am able to find network with WBS elements. One more information...I am trying to retrieve network activity data from AFVC. when i am providing plant as an input and executing, I can able to see WBS elements. I need to view Network , activities & wbs elements in a common screen. May i know which fields I have to select in order to get/view Network, Activities & wbs element?

Thank you again..

Regards,

Seshagiri

former_member218047
Participant
0 Kudos

Kindly help me in this...

Regards,

Seshagiri

gurunathkumar_dadamu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Seshagiri,

check this.

Use this FM 'BAPI_PROJECT_GETINFO'.

here pass the

import:

PROJECT_DEFINITION  = 'Project no'

export

E_PROJECT_DEFINITION  = 'here you will get the network,plant information'

NETWORK_ASSIGNMENT  = Network assignment

PLANT                              = plant

NETWORK_PROFILE        = network profile.

and also check this link http://scn.sap.com/message/13803516#13803516

Regards,

Gurunath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will not see all these combination of information in those tables.

The best option would be create table joint (SQVI) and execute it.

That will definitely help you.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

Answers (0)