Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem SC automatically approved, process controlled workflow

benjamin_herzig
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have process controlled workflow for shopping cart approval. The approval process works fine - but in one case we have a problem.

Our agent determination depends on the accounting type - cost center or wbs element. We have one process step for cost center approval and one step for wbs element approval.
When a shopping cart has account type cost center, then the shopping cart is sent to the cost center manager. The cost center manager rejects the shopping cart. The shopping cart gets back to the requester. The requester changes the accounting to wbs element and send the shopping cart again. The shopping cart should now go to the wbs element manager, but the shopping cart is automatically approved. We don´t want the system to approve the shopping cart automatically.

When i take a look in SLG1 everything looks good. The result of process step wbs element manager is true!

Any ideas how to stop the automatic approval?

Best regards

Ben

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ben,

You need to check why the automatic approval is being taken as a valid step. Are you sure that you have a correctly a level with proper schema for WBS? At SLG1 it is returning as filled?

You can start debugging this at :

/SAPSRM/CL_WF_CONFIGURATION method GET_PROCESS_SCHEME -> Schema validation

/SAPSRM/CL_WF_APV_FACADE ~CREATE_PROCESS_FORECAST -> level validation

Cheers,

melina

PS.: If this helps you, please assign the concerning points

benjamin_herzig
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Melina,

wf schema is filled. We use only one schema, because we had problems with changing schema during shopping cart approval.

The strange thing is, when i take a look at the approvel process overview (before i send shopping cart) there are the correct steps with the correct approver after changing the account type!

When i debug into /SAPSRM/CL_WF_APV_FACADE ~CREATE_PROCESS_FORECAST, i can see the correct steps (after click approval process overview). When i only change the account type and then send the shopping cart, method CREATE_PROCESS_FORECAST is not being called.

Regards,

Ben

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ben,

This is called at approval preview.

You can put a BP after F7 this method to check the delivered methods being called.

Set a BP in your Badi also and see if after you order the cart you are returning the same things or not.

Cheers,

melina