cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieving data stored in ftp server for report purpose.

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have configured DMS through server type as FTP. I have defined data carrier and vault. I am able to route the documents example pdf, excel into teh server. I am doing cv01n and its creates a DIR. With this DIR another number is generated as original. This number is teh number that i can find in the ftp server.

Now lets  consider scenario where i have doen cv01n. Got the dir from there (getting stored in draw table). Now my client wants to see what all documents were attached for a material. Like first was teh viscosity nature report, second as the toxity report. (Its just a acenario). So cinsider i have a material A and have created 2 DIR for 2 attachments,(one for viscosiy, 2 nd for toxity).  Now if i think of developing a t code for a report purpose how will i be able to retrieve teh file that were attached for that material. Because material 2 will have different attachements.

Please throw light on this area.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sen,

You may use Tcode OADR and use correct business objects to list down the attachment list against SAP documents. For eg. Business Object for sales order is BUS2032.

Regards,

Deepak Kori