cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product on transportation lanes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i have created about 70.000 transportation lanes only with reference to means of transport.

Now i have to add the materials and i'm using sap program /SAPAPO/TR_TRPROD_MASSMAINT to do this.

The problem is that i have about 100 starting point, 650 destination locations and 7.000.000 material open on locations.

I want to open only the material used on the transportation lanes, not all products.

Using standard program it is possible do this but there is a limit of capacity so i have to launch it with very small group and it take a lot of time.

Is there a better way?

Tnx

Enrico

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Enrico,

When you are executing program, you have the option of entering the materials there, so you can add required materials there, which you already specified in your post.

Now for multiple runs, are you using option "Create" in Action tab, which will delete all existing T-Lanes and re-create all the T-Lanes.

Have you tried option "Change", which will take only changes into consideration, so should reduce the total time taken.

Please check and let me know if this works for you.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes i'm using create but the system where i have to work it is empty of t lanes. So when i launch the program it only add material and never delete.

Enrico

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Enrico,

I would like to see if changing the option is helping you in any sense there, you can give it a shot, i don't think there is any harm in that.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jain,

i have just tried using the program with the option change but it takes always a long time and at the end it doesn't find any materials. About me the option change is usable only when there is someting to change, in this case the materials on the t lanes. If they are empty, the program doesn't work.