cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

config for Export/Custom legal regulation VI90

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I met below issue when try to config a new legal regulation and make it BOM relevant for VI90 analyzing 'foreign %'.

Found this help doc with table names:

Description
This program determines the percentage share of foreign materialcomponents and stores these values in table ECCN. You can use thevalues during legal control for making a license obligatory insituations in which a foreign percentage exceeds a certain thresholdvalue. The latter depends on the country grouping.

Values
The fields in the boxes "Update control" and "Output control" have thefollowing meanings:
"Last update earlier than": The system preselects only materials thatwere last updated before the specified date.
"Test run": The system only issues the log. There is no update.
"Issue 0% lines": In the log, the system also issues all materials forwhich the calculation was carried out without problems and the resultwas zero. This means that they do not contain a foreign percentage forthe relevant country.

Precondition
You should maintain the following data:
Bills of material in Production Planning (PP)
Legal regulations (table T606G): You need to create alegal regulation for which this calculation is to be valid.
In this list, set the indicator BOM check.
Also maintain the country for which this calculation isto be carried out.
Percentage rate of the country grouping (table T606E):Create the country grouping and maintain the relevantpercentage rates for this legal regulation.
Country of origin of the material components: Maintainthe country of origin for the material components in the materialmaster.
Maintain the export control class of the materialcomponents for the relevant legal regulations.
Maintain the sales view in the material master for the header materialof the bill of material.
Optional: If you want the system to carry out the calculation by usingvalues other than the material prices in the material master, you needto maintain condition ECCN for the relevant materials.

Output
The system issues a list which displays the relevant materials and thestatus regarding calculation. The traffic light colors have thefollowing meanings:
Green: The calculation has been carried out. There are no problems.
Yellow: The calculation has been carried out. There are no problems.
The system uses the material prices because condition ECCN
has not been maintained.
Red: The calculation has been terminated; the error is described
in the log.

However, when I am in SPRO, I found no where to config the entries in T606G e.g. ticking BOM box:

When I check the config screen in SE51 (SAPL0EXK, screen 320), I can see those options fine including the BOM field, is this authorization issue? I was informed that I have full right in SPRO.

Cheers.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

moved from SAP ERP - Logistics Materials Management (SAP MM) to SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD)

As the transaction starts with V and the Export control  is made for exports it rather belongs to SD than to MM.

Maybe someone in SD has further ideas about this transaction and setup

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

where did you actually find this VI90 transaction?

Right now I can confirm that my T606G screen is as restricted as yours.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was given the report name, not sure if it's some 'leftover' from R/3, VI90 is not in SAP menu.

VI90 SAP Transaction Code (T-code) Details

Description: Fill Foreign Components in BOMs

Program : RVEXEARF

Module:

SAP Menu Path: VI90 tcode does not exist in SAP menu tree on SAP Easy Access screen. It might be in other place in SAP such as in SPRO menu path, or it might be a tcode that does not intend to be used by SAP end-users.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I haven't found it in SPRO either and not seen any OSS note, even searched in english and german language.

There something about ECCN in documentation of GTS

Maybe it is an incomplete  left over which is done from a GTS system now .