cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery note - Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have recieved an order, and created delivery and advance PGI, although not physically but to extract the delivery note, but dont want invoice to happen till the physical PGI is done, therefore I suggested users to put the billing block in sales order till the physical PGI in full is done.

Now although the billing block is put on the sales order and physical PGI is not done in full, so not removed the block, but the background billing job has picked the blocked sales order for billing in night, and billed.

Where the system is failing to recognize the billing block is there? What else we can do?

FYI: we cant put the delivery block because if you put the delivery block you cant take the delivery note, if I am right?

Looking for experts advice.

Regards,

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you already assigned the blocking reasons to your billing types?

If you assign this, the blocked billing document cannot be created in background job although its appearing in VF04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat ,

Please check whether the blocked delivery documents are appearing in VF04

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure that in OVLS the box Goods is checked.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

check following things.

1. In your delivery document which is pending for billing it should be blocked for billing, (Header of delivery-> Financial Processing)

2.Then check how many variant you use for the job and in that  whether "No Docs With Billing Block"  is selected or not.

Regards

Arun

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

Have you assigned the Billing Block to Billing Document Type.

The Billing Blocks in Sales Order, will not work unless these are assinged to corresponding Billing Type here:

IMG - Sales and Distribution - Billing - Billing Documents - Define Blocking Reason For Billiing - Assign blocking reasons to billing types

Here you can assign multiple Billing Blocks to a Billing Type.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jignesh,

As per Venkat's earlier post, he has already done the assignment.

Vekat wrote:

what I have observed is all the blocking reasons are assigned to all the billing documnets, therefore I feel, even 01 will not work as like others.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venkat,

Is it possible to create a billing document with VF01, for sales orders having this billing block?

For this background job, what program is being used? Is there any t-code for this?

Pawan_Kesari
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We run program SDBILLDL for background billing job and looking on the selection screen I can see a tickbox which reads 'No Doc with billing block'.

If you are running the same program for nightly billing job I think it worth ticking this checkbox and checking if it ignores billing blocked orders

Regards,

Pawan.

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,     According to me, please go for the Z-Development. Regards, Kundan Vishwakarma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you set delivery block as 01 : credit limit at delivery level(Header) , this may support your requirement.

Thanks

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

I have several billing block reasons there in at VA01/02, but when you see the config for them is

1. define the blocking reason

2. assigning the blocking reason to billing document type

what I have observed is all the blocking reasons are assigned to all the billing documnets, therefore I feel, even 01 will not work as like others.

The blocking reasons could be different, but dont see the functionalities in, as the words suggest. Therefore, It is not working, which I tried of course.

I am trying to figure it out, how the system is picking up blocked billing documents in background jobs, which system normally should not.

Regards,

Venkat