cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EIPO_EXNUM filed is empty in delivery need solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am having a scenario where ship to party county and shipping point both are same RU.So foreign tarde data not puuplationg in either header or item level in delivery

But i have a requirement to fill the EIPO-EXNUM filed automatically on the above case otherwise incoming idoc is failing because it does nt find a entry in the EIPO table..Can any body suggest how to achieve this in standard or any enhance we can use .please suggest me i want o pass the idoc.screenshot attached

Regards,

Debesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be you can try with Function Module EXPIMP_TABLES_REFRESH

G. Lakshmipathi

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,     Please try this , as i am not sure, but check and confirm for the same :  Exit EXIT_SAPLV50E_006 is used for checks, but you can use the EXIT_SAPLV50E_001 and EXIT_SAPLV50E_003 for header (EIKP) and item defaults (EIPO). Or You can take a look at enhancement V50EPROP (transaction SMOD). Regards, Kundan Vishwakarma

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kundan,

Thanks for the reply.

I  wanted know if ship to party country and shipping point is same then how can we by pas this and get the foreign trade data at header level and item level in delivery.i have a incoming idoc which is failing bz there is no ekpo -exnum filed .letme know your views on this.Can we use any badi or useexit to acheive this.please suggest.

Regards,

Debesh