cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARA- not able to see tcode description in Function

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have created one connector and successfully generated rules against that connector.Later one more system needs to be added to GRC system.

We created a Logical group and assigned old and new connector.Downloaded connector rules and uploaded against logical conn and it is working for both connectors.

I have seen there is no tcode description in function.against logical group and tried to assign transaction ,but it is not getting tcode description.

Any idea?

Thanks

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

This is a known "issue" with GRC AC 10.0, as the actual concept has changed from Logical groups to Logical system.

i.e If you group the GRC system and the ECC system into one Logical system group, then depending on the order of the systems in the group, you may find that text for the transaction/s is missing. In a scenario where I have 2 different systems grouped under one "Logical" banner, I have usually seen the first system in the group retrieve all it's descriptions etc.

If this really does bother your users, then one solution is to group types of systems into specific logical system groups i.e. ECC_LOG(house only ECC systems), SRM_LOG (house only SRM systems), GRC_LOG (House only GRC systems) etc etc etc.

Hope that helps a bit (I know it is not the answer you wanted to hear )

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had grouped SOLMAN and ECC to one Logical group and now I separated them, still no transaction code description available for Logical group.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohana,

Have you re-ran the Auth Sync job against the ECC system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I generated risk as well

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have done the Auth Sync again as well as generated the rule set against the connector/logical system again, then you may want to consider raising a SAP OSS message with the support team and see what they have got to say about the issue you are facing.

Sorry for not being able to help any further.

Answers (0)