cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status of new message default to 'Sent to Support'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am pretty new to SOLMAN service desk and in process of doing configurations. The issue I am facing is that whenever new message is created, the message status defaults to 'Sent to Support'. What I want is that the message status should be 'New;. Following is the user status profile maintained for SLFN0001 (Transaction CRMBS02)

Status     Initial Status     Lowest

New          Yes                    10

PROC                                 20  

CACT                                  20

SAP1                                   20

SPRV                                  20

When I try editing the message, I see again different set of statuses available (not matching with the above). Want to know where exactly the status profile is to be set and how the system uses it. Are there any other settings which I am missing here?

Regards

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am also encountering the a similar issue. I forgot what changes i have made that suddenly all the user status in the message table has the phrase "sent to support". For example "New sent to support" "In Process Sent to Support" "Proposed Solution Sent to Support". But when you clicked on the message or view the message, the status displayed is correct.

I am still looking into this and I will share it to you once i found the correction.

regards,

Grace

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to double click on each string and check settings for them.

In my case for the NEW I have:

Set to Open

To be distributed

By the way, did you delete or mix places of the strings?

Regards,

Artem