cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Initial Column Not displayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a scenario of populating shipments in SNP Plng Book.

We have developed a new Z key figure to populate the shipments from the BW system.

But the initial column is not populated, I checked the initial indicator in the KF settings in the planning area but still the intial column is not displayed.

Is ther any possibility to achienve this initial column ?

THanks in advance for your reply

Valavan.B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Harish,

Thanks for your inputs.

I have populated the data in the LIve Cache time series, selected the initial indicator as suggested. But still i cant view the data.

Also can you provide some information on getting the data from the initial column from the live cache data through macro

Regards

Valavan.B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi valavan

pl confirm if you have data in the planning area for those initial column? are any of the other KF getting populated? if you have done a cube to planning area load ensure your dates were for the past as well

Can you check by using a value in TB profile id (history) and seeing any values in the past periods

as for the macro, it is more relevant if u have other Kf that have initial values and your KF is calculated out if it or if you have values in the past and want to add it up to the initial column

also check initial stock macro in the standard SNP planning book.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Valavan

in the planning book design(/sapapo/sdp8b) go to the data view tab, choose the data view which you are trying to see this KF, go to the field called Initial Column and choose a value (usually L for left side of the table)

you can also populate this column with data using a macro

the indicatior in the planning area that you have checked - is if past data is to be taken into account when planning. this field is relevant, if you have stored your key figures in time series in liveCache.