cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart Approval at header level in SRM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please suggest if there are any standard transaction to approve/reject the shopping cart at header level.

Am facing a problem when the shopping carts are approved/rejected at item level.(i.e., when the first line item is approved and if the next line item is rejected, then the status of the shopping cart is still "Awaiting approval" and it doesn't appear in the UWL of the creator of the SC.)

Now i have to remove the ability of approvers to reject/approve per line, which is available through the details display i.e., in the "Details" button approver's UWL, the approve/reject radio buttons has to be removed in the line items and approve/reject buttons should be displayed in the header level (near edit button).

This can be done through by customising the webdynpro application, but i would like to know if any standards are available for this change.

Please suggest.

Regards,

RaajaKumar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SRM 7.0, this feature is controlled by decision type. To have the header level approval enabled for shopping cart, enable the decision type as "1" i.e Decision for entire document for the corresponding process level in the process schema.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using application level Workflow, Is it possible in application level?? If possible please mention how to do it...

Thanks,

RaajaKumar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Which workflow you are using in Application controlled workflow. It its N-step Badi, then you need to ask your development team for the necessary modification in code. It is possible in N-step badi also.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anshu,

The workflow "WS14000133" is used. And my requirement is to remove the approve/reject radio button which exists in the item level when the details button of UWL is clicked, and the approve/reject buttons should appear at the top(near to check button )

Is it possible with any workflows?

Regards,

RaajaKumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raajakumar,

Please check the below threads would be helpful:-

http://scn.sap.com/thread/615600

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2010268

Thanks.

From RBEI,

Snehal