Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM SCENARIO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frnds,

I have process like this

rec-->send(Sync)sending message to rfc and getting response back from rfc-->transformation

1)Recieve step created a channel to recieve a message and processing it pi and archiving in pi particular path.

but here my quest is when send step executing need to get that file from orchiving folder.But there was no communication channel created to pick the file from archive folder.(Sender file channel and reciver file channel was created)

How to check my file is picking up from the archive folder or not?? in BPM process monitoring steps..If i am wrong please suggest.(Here no sender channel but configured reciever RFC).But same scenario is in production working fine.

is there any transaction to check each step for my BPMprocess .....if yes please suggest.

Regards,

Narendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

By looking your description it seems that you are using async/sync bridge type of communication?

>>but here my quest is when send step executing need to get that file from archiving folder

Why you want to get the archived file? Ideally you don't need it, because the request message (to RFC) is already there in BPM (i.e. ur async abstract message type which you have used in ur Receive step)

Hope i understood your Q correctly.

U can use SXMB_MONI_BPE for monitoring BPM processes.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

but i checked in same transaction there was no entries.Yup i am using the sync asyn bridge.

But to push the message from external system to process i have channel.nps with that.Recieve step recieving my message and processing and target file channel is placing in another folder ex:(/a/naren).

But how send step will pick the file from (/a/naren).

Please suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

async/sync and sync/async are two different patterns.

Did you check the message logs in SXI_MONITOR?

Chk this article:

http://www.riyaz.net/sap/a-step-by-step-guide-to-bpm-asynch-sync-bridge/170/

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Message was edited by: Amit Srivastava