cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance Issues in webdynpro abap application.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have two different applications first application and second application i integrated second application component to first application.When i am navigating from first application to second application through fireplug its taking time (more than 5 seconds).How to resolve this Performance issues.

Note :.I have 6 views in the second application i have used more than 6 view containers ui elements and i created window for each view and using this windows in first application.and i used transparent containers ui element ( more than one ) in a group ui element.   

Please Provide me the required inforamtion.

Waiting for Reply. 

Thanks & Regards.

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

amy_king
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Thomas Jung has recorded a series of six eLearning videos on Performance Testing Tools available in WDA which might be of help to you.

Cheers,

Amy

former_member197425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this case as you said 6 views are displayed in the second application related screen then obviously it

will take some fractional time to load those components.But if at all if you want to improve performance to some extent.Then below options may be considered..

1.First do the run time memory analysis of Webdynpro component by using  browser tracing tool

by pressing ALT+SHIFT+CNTRL+P together on the Webdynpro application open browser..

2.If you are passing data through PLUGS then try to use other options like using Component controller.

3.Display the only required views among 6  dynamic component usages.

Thanks,

Nandi.