cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JRE 1.7.0_11 and MII 12.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

MII 12.0.2 is running in our server machine. Client want to use JRE 1.7.0_11 in their laptops to support some other application. After the installation, MII applets are not loaded in the client browser. So we switched to JRE version 1.6.0_18 in Java control panel. Even after the selection, the applet is not loading as it was working earlier.

Is there any idea to over come this problem?

What is the latest JRE version MII 12.0.2 supports?

Thanks in advance.

Raman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did u checked java control panel to see ..just to ensure.. only version 1.6 is choosen to active state..

because sometimes both versions can be present and maybe its still choosing 1.7 to run it....

Else, just to check .. try to refresh page , clear all cache..n give it a try!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

SAP recommands to update MII 12.0 SP 13. So we planned to update. Netweaver will also update to 7.0 SP24.

We are also using some customized scheduler and message monitor pages developed for certain user groups instead of giving permission to view netweaver scheduler and message monitor.

As per as update is concerned, need to take backup of projects and configurations before doing update.

Any one could help me what are other things we need to take care while upgrade from MII 12.0.2 to 12.0.8

Thanks,

Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

I  think it is always good to keep you applications out of applet.

After so many complain of clients. We made our own UI objects and replaced applets.

Now our applications are not even system or Java dependent.

I think its time to change.

regards,

Creativeweblogo