cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Transportation Management Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any recommendations on preparing for the SAP Transportation Certification Exam, C_TM_80?

My current plan is to read, study, and review the SAP Press book, Transportation Management with SAP TM, coupled with leveraging my previous certs, experiences, and education.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member51282
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Travis,

a good starting point that helps you prepare for the exam without actually attending training is to look at the topic areas for the exam and the relevant course topics within. You can also look at the sample questions to help you get a feel for the exam questions.

https://training.sap.com/de/en/certification/c_tm_80-sap-certified-application-associate-sap-transpo...

I am not familiar with the SAP Press book contents but normally it is good complementary literature.

Good luck!

Regards,

Arnold

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Travis,

Was the book Transportation management with SAP TM enough to pass the TM certification?

ravi_jadhav
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Nayak Umesh !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi... I am not able to get the material on the specified link.

Will you please help me in getting the SAP  material for TM certification. i.e. TM100, TM110, TM120.

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

SAP TM Certification Materials TM100, TM110, TM120 are not available in sap service market place. When you will attend training with SAP, then only you will receive these materials.

Best Regards

Umesh.

ravi_jadhav
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello friends. kindly provide some supporting documents... i am SAP MM Consultant, I want to explore new module ie TM..Plz help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Please find SAP TM 9.0 Certification from SAP Web Site.

Please read thru TM100, TM110 & TM120 with other SCM related documents. Also work experience in SAP TM area will definitely help tp pass certification as only reading doc will not sufficient.

https://training.sap.com/shop/certification/c_tm_90-sap-certified-application-associate---sap-transp...

Regards

Umesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Travis,

You should also take a look at the blog How to Prepare for a Certification Exam in 5 Simple Steps. While it's not specific to transportation management, the tips should be useful to anyone aiming to prepare for a certification exam.

Best of luck to you! Let us know how you did - - we'd love to hear from you right here in our Training & Education space in SCN

Sarah